2012年12月24日星期一

in the spring of the indispensable tory burch reva shining black ballerina flats

"Really?"It seems more interested in the tory burch, white maple or a pair of NIMBY look, Tory Burch Heels can do it for you ah, to the point of said OK, I turned to tory burch with compliments, they say, sample, count your lucky, the touch white maple light, a blessing.Butler took me to the kitchen, there is what ah, I have a little treasures tory burch gruel, and saw a dried chrysanthemum, Begonia and osmanthus petals, foam cups of chrysanthemum tea, plus a little something, he also made Begonia cake sweet-scented osmanthus, set up housekeeping with Pan Zi and on my way back to tory burch.

"Good ah!"We went to the door, Tory Burch Flip Flops heard that the prince exclaimed, is this tory burch who is a dog, I smiled and walked in, in tory burch and figured Maple before each put a bowl of porridge with a cup of tea, osmanthus cake is placed in the middle of.tory burch grace to grab a spoon, a mouth, it is the characteristic of the aristocratic temperament, fan dead not for that, "sweet and strong, sweet and light, smooth but not sticky, finish a labiodental."A sentence to, tory burch mouth is also a sly, "glass girl how, this palace has never eaten such delicious."

"Prince of praise, but glass than others spend a bit idea only, not its tory burch."That is my unique recipe, can let you learn to, but then Tory Burch 2012 was very upset, the white maple man or motionless, continue to pour your own drink, the heart that trouble ah!The prince saw I didn't answer tory burch, and reached out to clamp osmanthus cakes, I can't hold it back, got up and walked to the white maple and tory burch raised his head, he looked at me, I picked up the bowls, fetched a spoon, "mouth!"Seems to be stupefied, aware of the mouth, I put a spoon of millet gruel feed into, the satisfaction of watching tory burch's Adam's apple flip up and down, and swallowed it.

没有评论:

发表评论