2012年12月22日星期六

the color with the north face sweeper backpack yellow break depressing winter

Nie wind a weakness, but this time no time with north face jackets for men wayward tangle, he checked if the leaves and Akay's injury, if the leaves just slightly, self interest is good, Akay hurt heavier, Royal white wind Nie style to a Daofu, pronouncing, will spell to film in his heart, is temporarily to help north face to stop pain.Postoperative, Royal white wind spirit body on a movement, apparently consumed too much of his strength.

Akay is very sorry, I am damn man, north face coats do not bother to save me, or storage and good spirit to deal with ghost fox.No one is damn man, I control myself well, I just don't work.Royal white wind cool answer for north face full star eyes.Can you tell me? Where is this coming from?Simon brothers came, Simon Ting asked Aji: Although I do not understand that north face gave me medicine filling intention, but I believe that north face is not on me, but why he does help the ghost?

Maybe north face backpack could not leave here alive, at least that I want to do that.Akai looked down in silence, then just slowly say: this from north face and I met for the first time.Twenty years ago, I was only seven or eight years old, at a time when the mountain wood went astray, entered a completely unaware of the boundary, and then met her, she like now beautiful, but at that time I didn't know that north face is ghost fox.

没有评论:

发表评论